Best practice statement - prevention and management of pressure ulcers
Developed by Healthcare Improvement Scotland, this discussion paper provides information, guidance and examples to develop best practice in the prevention and management of pressure ulcers.
It has been designed to:
- be a basis for developing and improving care
- act as an educational tool for students at pre and post registration level and to stimulate learning amongst teams
- helps promote effective interdisciplinary team working
- helps determine whether a quality service is being provided
- stimulate ideas and priorities for nursing research
- stimulate ideas and priorities for continuous improvement.