BMJ Quality & Safety: a collection of key articles
This free report brings together the best articles published in BMJ Quality & Safety in 2013.
These articles are broad ranging and include key articles on patient safety including papers examining:
- Identification of doctors at risk of recurrent complaints: a national study of healthcare complaints in Australia
- The global burden of unsafe medical care: analytic modelling of observational studies
- Systematic review of the application of the plan–do–study–act method to improve quality in healthcare
- Assessing adverse events among home care clients in three Canadian provinces using chart review
- Culture and behaviour in the English National Health Service: overview of lessons from a large multi-method study